Text To Apply: 406-213-7502 using code Ambulancedirect
**Sign On Bonus is Available**
Join the ICARE leadership team at Sidney Health Center for an opportunity to lead and grow professionally in a family-like atmosphere. Our organization offers competitive wages and a benefit package that supports a great work-life balance. Sidney Health Center is proud to be among a select few organizations who have been named as a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and named as Five Star Hospital and Nursing Home.
Our pride shows!
Sidney Health Center is a not-for-profit community based medical center that has been serving people in the MonDak region for more than 100 years. Our passion for caring is shared by doctors, nurses and over 500 employees and volunteers. This commitment to caring is our allegiance to the community as we strive to provide "Exceptional Care for Life" while offering many services that are rarely found in like-size communities. From state-of-the-art imaging services to cancer care to a locally-owned air ambulance service, Sidney Health Center combines the modern medical amenities with a small-town agriculture-based community.
The Position: Ambulance Director
Employment status: Full time
Hours per two-week pay period: 72 hours
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervision of personnel
- Assuring 24/7 ambulance coverage for Richland County
- Auditing of run reports
- Staying up to date with state regulations/protocols
- Rig/equipment maintenance
- Managing of inventory
- Facilitating trainings to provide CEUs for crew members.
- Working with Medical Director to keep local protocols up to date
- Attending all required Sidney Health Center meetings and trainings
- Assist compliance officer with disaster preparedness.
- 3 years EMS experience
- Prefer experience in a leadership role.
- HS diploma
- EMT-B or higher
Certifications and Licenses
- Current NREMT certification
- In good standing MT EMT license with available endorsements or higher
- North Dakota EMT or higher license or ability to obtain.
- Valid MT driver’s license with clean record
- Current healthcare provider CPR
- CPR instructor or willing to be trained.
Sidney Health Center is seeking an Ambulance Director to join our I CARE team in the EMS setting. Essential duties of the position include supervising a skilled volunteer EMS crew, a strong clinical skill set, and clear communication skills. If you enjoy serving others through purposeful work, Sidney Health Center is the place for you. The Ambulance team is the first on scene and plays a key role in serving our communities of Richland County. As a major employer in Richland County, Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and a benefit package that support a great work-life balance.
Sidney Health Center (SHC) is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. All persons of either sex, of all races, nationalities, and religions, disabled or nondisabled, veteran or non, of all ages, as authorized by law, are encouraged to apply for any position at SHC for which they consider themselves qualified according to the position announcement.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Reference #: 2369491