Cancer Clinic MA
Under the direction of the Director and the designated Oncology Provider (including MD and NP), the Clinic MA will provide physician support to provide patients with the best care possible. Willing to consider per diem, part-time, or temporary applicants as well!
- Clinic visit support which includes prepping charts, gathering other medical records, rooming patients (including med rec and medical history gathering), and entering written physician orders (labs and imaging) when visit is complete
- Entering outside lab results
- Answering patient questions through telephone or my chart correspondence
- Relaying normal test results under physician's direction
- Long term symptom monitoring which includes calling patients to assess any symptoms and outside labs and relaying those results to provider
- Other duties as assigned
- A high school diploma and at least 2 years of clinical experience required.
- Licensure as an MA or LPN preferred
- Experience with EPIC preferred otherwise quick to learn technology
- Ability to manage time efficiently and anticipate issues
- Ability to multitask and work under stress
- Must have a passion for chronically ill adults
Working conditions and benefits
- No weekends or holidays required
- The clinic is open between 8-5pm M-Th. Hours are day shift and 40 hours a week with the possibility of taking Fridays off!
- No call
- Health insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Learning environment open to change
Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and benefits including insurance and paid time off.