Clinic RN, LPN or MA
Clinic RN, LPN or MA
**Sign On Bonus Available**
Join our I CARE team at Sidney Health Center for the competitive wages, benefit package, ability to obtain a wide variety of experience, family-like atmosphere, and great work life balance. Sidney Health Center is proud to be among a select few organizations who have been named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and named a Five Star Hospital and Nursing Home.
Our pride shows!
Sidney Health Center is a not-for-profit community based medical center that has been serving people in the MonDak region for more than 100 years. Our passion for caring is shared by doctors, nurses and over 500 employees and volunteers. This commitment to caring is our allegiance to the community as we strive to provide ?Exceptional Care for Life? while offering many services that are rarely found in like-size communities. From state-of-the-art imaging services to cancer care to a locally-owned air ambulance service, Sidney Health Center combines the modern medical amenities with a small-town agriculture-based community.
The Position: Clinic Nurse or MA openings in the following areas: Float Nurse/Podiatry/Primary Care
Employment Status: Full-Time
Hours per two-week pay-period: 72 hours
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for the documentation of patient care and treatments within the electronic health record.
- Functions as the primary liaison between patients, staff, and providers.
- Works collaboratively with the interdisciplinary team to meet the needs of the patient.
- Must be able to take vital signs, triage patient calls, refill prescriptions, complete necessary prior authorizations and to help support their team of co-workers.
- Availability to work occasional Saturday Walk-In Clinic Shifts
- Associate or bachelor?s degree in nursing
- MA Certificate or High School Diploma with relevant work experience
- Will offer on the job MA training to the right applicant
Certifications and Licenses
- Current unencumbered Montana LPN or RN license
- Current BLS
- MA certificate or the ability to complete certification within one year of employment
Sidney Health Center is seeking a RN, LPN or MA to join our I CARE team in the Clinic setting. Essential duties of this position include documentation of patient care in the EMR, assisting with in-clinic procedures, and timely follow up on patient messages and lab results. If you enjoy serving others through purposeful work, Sidney Health Center is the place for you. The Clinic department team is critical to caring for the whole person through every stage of life. As a major employer in Richland County, Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and a benefit package that support a great work-life balance. This RN position is represented by the Montana Nurses Association.
Sidney Health Center (SHC) is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. All persons of either sex, of all races, nationalities and religions, disabled or nondisabled, veteran or non, of all ages, as authorized by law, are encouraged to apply for any position at SHC for which they consider themselves qualified according to the position announcement. This RN position is represented by the Montana Nurses Association.
Job Reference #: 2155337