Extended Care Facility Licensed Practical Nurse
ECF Licensed Practical Nurse
*Sign On Bonus Available*
Join our I CARE team at Sidney Health Center for the competitive wages, benefit package, ability to obtain a wide variety of experience, family-like atmosphere and great work life balance. Sidney Health Center is proud to be among a select few organizations who have been named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and named a Five Star Hospital and Nursing Home.
Our pride shows!
Sidney Health Center is a not-for-profit community based medical center that has been serving people in the MonDak region for more than 100 years. Our passion for caring is shared by doctors, nurses and over 500 employees and volunteers. This commitment to caring is our allegiance to the community as we strive to provide ?Exceptional Care for Life? while offering many services that are rarely found in like-size communities. From state-of-the-art imaging services to cancer care to a locally-owned air ambulance service, Sidney Health Center combines the modern medical amenities with a small-town agriculture-based community.
The Position: Licensed Practical Nurse
Employment Status: Full-Time, Part- Time
Hours per two-week pay-period: 72 hours
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides medication and treatments, direct nursing care according to their needs and will be responsible for managing their quality of care and quality of life issues.
- Assists with the completion of the MDS process when needed and to develop, change and implement an acceptable plan of care within the scope of a practical nurse.
- You must possess and utilize critical thinking skills to perform the duties competently within the scope of practice of your licensure.
- Montana LPN license
- Minimum 1-year Long Term Care Experience
- Associates or bachelor?s degree in Nursing
Certifications and Licenses
- Licensed Practical Nurse (Compact or MT License)
Join our outstanding I CARE Team! We are seeking compassionate, driven, and skilled Full time, Part time and Licensed Practical Nurses. This position is responsible for managing the clinical needs of residents in the skilled nursing facility. Duties include but not limited to practice utilizing the full nursing process, developing care plans, giving medications and treatment, working with families and providers, and directing the day-to-day duties of the CNA's. Requires leadership skills, the ability to work well with others, flexibility for duties and scheduling which includes weekend, holidays, day or night shifts. At least 1 year of nursing experience in long term care is required. This position requires a current Montana LPN license or the ability to obtain one. Wage is dependent on experience. Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and benefits including insurance and paid time off.
Job Reference #: 2116599