Extended Care Registered Nurse
Text To Apply 406-345-6367 using code rnecf
ECF Registered Nurse
**Sign On Bonus Available**
Join our I CARE team at Sidney Health Center for the competitive wages, benefit package, ability to obtain a wide variety of experience, family-like atmosphere and great work life balance. Sidney Health Center is proud to be among a select few organizations who have been named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and named a Five Star Hospital and Nursing Home.
Our pride shows!
Sidney Health Center is a not-for-profit community based medical center that has been serving people in the MonDak region for more than 100 years. Our passion for caring is shared by doctors, nurses and over 500 employees and volunteers. This commitment to caring is our allegiance to the community as we strive to provide "Exceptional Care for Life" while offering many services that are rarely found in like-size communities. From state-of-the-art imaging services to cancer care to a locally-owned air ambulance service, Sidney Health Center combines the modern medical amenities with a small-town agriculture-based community.
The Position: Registered Nurse
Employment Status: Full-Time
Hours per two-week pay-period: 72 hours
Essential Job Functions:
- Assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluating nursing care during scheduled shift to ensure that the needs of the elders in the assigned hall are met.
- Will oversee the day-to-day clinical aspects of care for each person on the assigned hall and will utilize the contributions of all the other team members when developing and implementing care strategies.
- Provides medication and treatments and direct nursing care according to their needs and will be responsible for their quality of care and managing their quality-of-life issues.
- Montana or Compact Registered Nurse license
- Minimum 1-year Long Term Care Experience
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Leadership Experience Preferred
Certifications and Licenses
- Registered Nurse (Compact or MT License)
Join our outstanding I CARE Team! We are seeking Full time, Part time and Per Diem Registered Nurses. This position is responsible for managing the clinical needs of residents in the skilled nursing facility. Duties include but not limited to practice utilizing the full nursing process, developing care plans, giving medications and treatment, working with families and providers, and directing the day-to-day duties of the CNA's. Requires leadership skills, the ability to work well with others, flexibility for duties and scheduling which includes weekend, holidays, day or night shifts. At least 1 year of nursing experience in long term care is required. This position requires a current Montana RN license or the ability to obtain one. Wage is dependent on experience. This position is represented by the Montana Nurses Association. Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and benefits including insurance and paid time off.
Sidney Health Center (SHC) is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. All persons of either sex, of all races, nationalities and religions, disabled or nondisabled, veteran or non, of all ages, as authorized by law, are encouraged to apply for any position at SHC for which they consider themselves qualified according to the position announcement.