Text to Apply: 406-213-7502 using code hyperbaric
** Sign on Bonus Available**
Join our I CARE team at Sidney Health Center for the competitive wages, benefit package, ability to obtain a wide variety of experience, family-like atmosphere and great work life balance. Sidney Health Center is proud to be among a select few organizations who have been named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and named a Five Star Hospital and Nursing Home.
Our pride shows!
Sidney Health Center is a not-for-profit community based medical center that has been serving people in the MonDak region for more than 100 years. Our passion for caring is shared by doctors, nurses and over 500 employees and volunteers. This commitment to caring is our allegiance to the community as we strive to provide "Exceptional Care for Life" while offering many services that are rarely found in like-size communities. From state-of-the-art imaging services to cancer care to a locally-owned air ambulance service, Sidney Health Center combines the modern medical amenities with a small-town agriculture-based community.
The Position: Hyperbaric Technician
Employment Status: Full-Time
Hours per two-week pay-period: 80
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates team-based care to provider hyperbaric chamber services
- Manages and maintains safety compliance and regulations for hyperbaric chamber.
- Supports and assists with wound care treatment.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing or school of respiratory therapy.
- Must complete a 40-hour introductory training course specific to hyperbaric medicine.
- Must obtain NBDHMT certification in hyperbaric medicine within 6 months of employment or when eligible.
Certifications and Licenses:
- Montana license as a licensed practical nurse or registered nurse or certified respiratory therapist.
Sidney Health Center is seeking a Hyperbaric Technician to join our I CARE team in the Wound Care setting. Essential duties of the position include Coordinates team-based care to provide hyperbaric chamber services, manages and maintains safety compliance and regulations for hyperbaric chamber, supports and assists with wound care treatment. If you enjoy serving others through purposeful work, Sidney Health Center is the place for you. The Wound Care team is critical to (coordination of team-based care. As a major employer in Richland County, Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and a benefit package that support a great work-life balance.
Sidney Health Center is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. All persons of either sex, of all races, nationalities and religions, disabled or nondisabled, veteran or non, of all ages, as authorized by law, are encouraged to apply for any position at SHC for which they consider themselves qualified according to the position announcement.