Population Health Nurse
Text to apply 406-298-4763 using code PoplulationNurse
Population Health Nurse
**Sign on Bonus Available**
Join our I CARE team at Sidney Health Center for the competitive wages, benefit package, ability to obtain a wide variety of experience, family-like atmosphere, and great work life balance. Sidney Health Center is proud to be among a select few organizations who have been named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and named a Five Star Hospital and Nursing Home.
Our pride shows!
Sidney Health Center is a not-for-profit community based medical center that has been serving people in the MonDak region for more than 100 years. Our passion for caring is shared by doctors, nurses and over 500 employees and volunteers. This commitment to caring is our allegiance to the community as we strive to provide "Exceptional Care for Life" while offering many services that are rarely found in like-size communities. From state-of-the-art imaging services to cancer care to a locally-owned air ambulance service, Sidney Health Center combines the modern medical amenities with a small-town agriculture-based community.
The Position: RN or LPN
Employment Status: Full-time
Hours per two-week pay-period: 72 hours per pay period
Essential Job Functions:
- Attend and actively participate in all Caravan Health population health related trainings and meetings including population health nurse training.
- Enroll patients into Chronic Care Management and develop care plans based on mutual goals with the patient and family.
- Work collaboratively with Caravan Health and SHC providers to develop a process to track Annual Wellness Visits and identify care gaps prior to the visit.
- Work collaboratively with Sidney Health Center Pharmacy and Caravan Health to qualify 340B prescriptions.
- Lead contact for annual quality reporting to Caravan Health and CMS.
- Associate or bachelor's degree in nursing
Certifications and Licenses
- Current unencumbered Montana LPN or RN license
- Current BLS
Sidney Health Center is seeking an RN or LPN to join our I CARE team in the Population Health Nurse setting. Essential duties of the position include enrolling patients in chronic care management, completing care plans, and quality reporting to Caravan Health and CMS. If you enjoy serving others through purposeful work, Sidney Health Center is the place for you. The clinic team is critical to caring for the whole person through every stage of life. As a major employer in Richland County, Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and a benefit package that support a great work-life balance.
Sidney Health Center (SHC) is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. All persons of either sex, of all races, nationalities, and religions, disabled or nondisabled, veteran or non, of all ages, as authorized by law, are encouraged to apply for any position at SHC for which they consider themselves qualified according to the position announcement. This RN position is represented by the Montana Nurses Association.
Job Reference #: 2122484