Text to Apply: 406-345-6367 using code Respiratory
**Sign On Bonus Available**
Join our I CARE team at Sidney Health Center for the competitive wages, benefit package, ability to obtain a wide variety of experience, family-like atmosphere and great work life balance. Sidney Health Center is proud to be among a select few organizations who have been named a Top 100 Critical Access Hospital and named a Five Star Hospital and Nursing Home.
Our pride shows!
Sidney Health Center is a not-for-profit community based medical center that has been serving people in the MonDak region for more than 100 years. Our passion for caring is shared by doctors, nurses and over 500 employees and volunteers. This commitment to caring is our allegiance to the community as we strive to provide "Exceptional Care for Life" while offering many services that are rarely found in like-size communities. From state-of-the-art imaging services to cancer care to a locally-owned air ambulance service, Sidney Health Center combines the modern medical amenities with a small-town agriculture-based community.
The Position: Respiratory Therapist
Employment Status: Fulltime
Hours per two-week pay-period: 72-80
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work with and have knowledge of various respiratory equipment
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work with all age groups
- Ability to educate patients and families on respiratory diseases and medications
- Various testing such as Pulmonary Function Tests/Stress Tests/EKG's
- Graduated from an accredited Respiratory Therapy Program
- New graduates welcome to apply
Certifications and Licenses
- Must be a Registered or Certified Respiratory Therapist and licensed by the State of Montana
- Current in BLS
- Current in NRP and ACLS (or obtain in the first six months)
Sidney Health Center is seeking a Respiratory Therapist to join our I CARE team in the Respiratory Department setting. Essential duties of the position include performing quality respiratory treatments and testing on all age groups, assisting with education for the patient and family, helps develop plans for successful discharges. If you enjoy serving others through purposeful work, Sidney Health Center is the place for you. The Respiratory team is critical to both the Inpatient and Outpatient setting. As a major employer in Richland County, Sidney Health Center offers competitive wages and a benefit package that support a great work-life balance.
Sidney Health Center (SHC) is an Equal Opportunity (EEO) employer. All persons of either sex, of all races, nationalities and religions, disabled or nondisabled, veteran or non, of all ages, as authorized by law, are encouraged to apply for any position at SHC for which they consider themselves qualified according to the position announcement.